Saturday, October 4, 2008

Walt Elson in for mixing

My good buddy Walt Elson was in for a mixing session today, for his new piece "Let Me Luv U".



Some of you may remember Walt did a great job singing on my song "I Don't know Why", which appears in the movie "Strange Girls" which I recently finished the music score for. He did an amazing job with that. I'm still getting great comments that track.

Here he's in his element. He's doing his own song, which was recorded in his home Pro Tools set up. He brought it to me to do a final mix, and for some of my 'ear candy'. I think it was sounding great when we finished, and so did Walt. Big smiles all around. You have to work to get this man to smile!

Great hang too.

Here he is trying to take over:



Also featured on Walt's track was our friend Monk, who brought the rhymes.

Great session, I'm already looking forward to the next one!


On the Net:

Walt Elson ("Let Me Luv U" will play first)

Monk

Here to listen to Walt sing "I Don't Know Why"

No comments: