Thursday, June 26, 2008

I've been away for a while...

...because my sister and her husband visited this past week. Great visit! They stayed at the Chelsea Hotel, and I went over for a sit in the lobby which was really cool, and Andy joined us for dinner one night. A good time was had by all.

I spent a lot of money on food and entertainment though. We went to the Village Vanguard the last night, and saw a bebop saxophonist. It as good, not great - but good. I kept thinking 'if the pianist doesn't go above E4 soon, I'm gonna kill somebody'. Plus the drummer's solos always ended about 15 to beats per minute faster than they started, so it would slow down again every time the band came back in.

A short blog today, but that's because Im so excited about this new plug in suite I got. Those of you who are musicians will know that a plug in is sound shaping software - often modeled after previously produced vintage hardware - that musicians who record using the computer use. a really good plug in is worth its weight in gold.

Anyway, have a look at this beast below (click it for a closer look), this one is pricey:

No comments: