Friday, May 30, 2008

A Great Dinner...

I had a wonderful dinner with Chris Collins, the brother of my friend Dan who I wrote about in a previous blog who passed away, and his lovely wife Julie.

I would say the strongest positive that came out of this situation was my meeting and knowing them. They are _really_ great people. I would say that their presence and commitment through the whole ordeal has been a boon to my faith in humanity.

Dan was a special fellow, and the fruit didn't fall far from the tree with his brother, or the person his brother picked to share life with and the kids they had.

It's comforting to see the physical resemblance and similarity in temperament between the two brothers, and knowing that I'll have this connection to remember Dan by. I look forward to seeing them a lot more often....

No comments: